- Booking and Cancellation Policy
Booking and Cancellation Policy
While cab booking using the services of Tourist Cab, the following rules apply:
- A booking can be done a minimum of 10 hours before the trip start time.
- Booking can be done through our website at http://www.touristcab.in
- In case of online confirmed bookings, an advance payment needs to be done by the customer online while booking. The Advance amount is based on the estimated total cost and will be adjusted with the final amount at the end of the trip.
- If needed customer can generate an online request without paying anything. The operator will contact the customer directly for confirmation.
- For every confirmed booking, a car will be assigned at least 4 hours before the trip. The customer will get a email and/or sms confirmation with the car and driver details after the assignment.
- Customer should carry a printout of the booking voucher.
Trip completion and Final Payment:
After completion of the trip, the final payment has to be done by the customer to the taxi operator/driver itself. The value of the final payment will be the total cost minus the advance payment (if any). The final payment should be a cash payment as the driver.
- You can modify the end date (shortened or extended) for a booked trip without any additional charge (subject to availability of the vehicle) before start the trip.
- Changes in the trip start date will require cancellation of the trip and a re-booking, and in that case cancellation charges will be applicable.
- All modification requests should be done directly with the operator.
Taxi Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All the cancellation requests should be done through emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or cancel Online if you booked online.
- In case the booking is cancelled more than 48 hours before the pick-up time, no penalty will be charged and full advance will be refunded excluding GST and transaction charge.
- In case the booking is cancelled between 48hrs to 36hrs before the pick-up time 25% of the advance deposit will be deducted as penalty and the rest will be refunded.
- In case the booking is cancelled between 36hrs to 24hrs before the pick-up time 50% of the advance deposit will be deducted as penalty and the rest will be refunded.
- In case the booking is cancelled between 24hrs to 12hrs hours before the pick-up time, 75% of the advance deposit will be deducted as penalty.
- In case the booking is cancelled between 0hrs to 12hrs before the pick-up time, 100% of the advance deposit will be deducted as penalty.
- Some times its happen that mobile no given for communication, shared by customer/tourist will be switched off or not reachable on pickup date or time. In this case no refund of advance amount.
- If you want to change date for pick up then date will be modified without any penalty.
- After date modification if you cancel your booking then no refund will be given.
- If you decrease your days during journey then your given cost will not decrease you have to pay full amount as given quotation. (For example suppose your have book a taxi for 5 days and after 1 days or 2 days or 3 days of journey you want to cancel your trip then you have to pay full amount as given quotation).
- If you increase your number of days then you have to pay extra cab charges.(For example suppose your have book a taxi for 3 days and you want to increase your duration then you have to pay extra cab charge)
- Some times its happen that customer/Tourist booked low capacity cab. And when cab reached for pickup or tourist group arrived its found that no of persons are more than cab capacity. In that case adjustment is not possible. In that case you have to cancel your booked or take highter capacity cab in which all persons will adjust. If that time you cancel your booking then payment will be not refunded.
- In Pick month and on dates cancellation of booking will not done and no refund.
Refund Mode and Refund Duration
- If you are eligible for refunds based on the "Taxi Cancellation and Refund Policy " above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, writes to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 9650-1499-79.
- If your payment is made online through payment gateway then amount will refunded in same debit/credit card from which payment made.Refund will not be done in cash in any circumstance.
- If your payment is made through NEFT then amount will refunded in same account from which payment received.Refund will not be done in cash in any circumstance.
- If you do cash deposit then for getting refund you have to share your account no with NEFT Code. Refund will not be done in cash in any circumstance.
- In case of accident/vehicle break-down the operator will try to provide an alternate vehicle or will refund the advance deposit (if any).
- In the case of a no-show by the driver for a scheduled departure, the operator will try its best to provide an immediate replacement with a similar car and in case he is not able to find a replacement, a full refund of the advance will be done.
Office Address :-
299/1 FF Tayagi Market
Near PNB Bank, Burari Delhi -84
Phone: +91 9650-1499-79
What customers says
Read What Tourist Say After Takes Our Service. Read There Feedback And Quotes.
Thank you ma'am...Trip was wonderful... Driver was very cooperative and nice person... will surely contact you only for any of my next journey... Thank you!!😊😊😊😊
It was a nice trip coordination with Rani Mishra of TouristCab. On Railway Station driver came late but driver was good and honest and We "Enjoyed Sightseeing Full Two Days". It Was A Great Experience, Specially Thanks
TouristCab faithful and reliable transport company in for Jammu Katra. My experience was very positive with them. Thanks to all staff members for making my journey easy and enjoyable.
Very good service and polite and friendly driver