- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Touristcab.in (A Unit of AvaniHolidays) is one of the most accountable travel portals of India that takes care of the requirements of its clients. To maintain a perfect balance between the personal and professional relationship with its clients, it applies some terms and conditions.
Agreement between the Clients & Touristcab.in (A Unit of AvaniHolidays):
While accessing, using, browsing or make booking through Touristcab.in (A Unit of AvaniHolidays), users have to accept that they are agreed to the terms and conditions of our portal. In case of any violation, Touristcab.in (A Unit of AvaniHolidays) and its subsidiaries (including Touristcab.in (A Unit of AvaniHolidays)) reserve all the rights for taking any legal actions against them.
Avail Taxi Terms and Conditions
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
- Sometimes its happen that tourist/client have extend there tour and we have no information about that. The extended tour is only between the mutual acceptance between driver and tourist/client. Client informe us only when they are in problem or faceing some problem. We (www.Touristcab.in (A Unit of AvaniHolidays)) stricly want to say that we (www.Touristcab.in (A Unit of AvaniHolidays)) are not responsible for your extended tour which is not approved or extended by our company.
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where applicable) for availing of the taxi Services.
- The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi.
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
- Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi.
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier).
- Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi.
If our driver found that you are involved in any of the above activity then he have a right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab.
- If any passenger if misses the train or flight or bus due to any reason, Company will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Company's Services.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 6 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
- The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Company during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
Office Address :-
Touristcab (A Unit of AvaniHolidays)
299/1 FF Tayagi Market
Near PNB Bank, Burari Delhi -84
Phone: +91 9650-1499-79
What customers says
Read What Tourist Say After Takes Our Service. Read There Feedback And Quotes.
Thank you ma'am...Trip was wonderful... Driver was very cooperative and nice person... will surely contact you only for any of my next journey... Thank you!!ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Very good service and polite and friendly driver
TouristCab faithful and reliable transport company in for Jammu Katra. My experience was very positive with them. Thanks to all staff members for making my journey easy and enjoyable.
It was a nice trip coordination with Rani Mishra of TouristCab. On Railway Station driver came late but driver was good and honest and We "Enjoyed Sightseeing Full Two Days". It Was A Great Experience, Specially Thanks